Carrot soup recipe with ginger and orange. Flavored with orange rind and orange juice. Very flavorful and aromatic.
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2–3 Carrots, chopped
- 1/2 inch piece ginger, chopped
- Orange rind from an orange
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves, chopped
- Take a pressure cooker and add in all the main ingredients. Add in a cup of water. Cook for 2 whistles on a medium flame. It will take about 5-6 minutes. Wait for the pressure from the cooker to settle naturally. Open the Cooker and remove the orange rind. Discard the rind.
- Puree the soup in a blender. Check for seasoning. Add in the orange juice and mix well. Garnish the soup with coriander leaves.
- Serve Carrot Orange Ginger Soup with some bread.
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: Continental