Recipe for Asian style Cabbage stir fry. Easy to put together side dish that can be put together in minutes. Chinese Cabbage stir fry recipe.
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 250 grams cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon stock cube
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add in the minced garlic. Let the garlic brown.
- Add in the rough chopped cabbage. I also add in a 1/4 teaspoon of stock cube.
- Add in the salt and chilli flakes.
- Increase the heat and saute for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Serve hot with rice.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Chinese