- 2 cups Sweet Corn
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried herb mixture
- 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup mozarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- 10 Breads slices for making sandwich
- Boil the corn in water for 5-7 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Take a pan and add in a teaspoon of oil. Add in the mixed herbs, garlic and onion. Saute the onion and garlic for a couple of minutes until they are soft. Switch off the flame and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Take a bowl and add in the onion mixture, cooked corn, pepper powder, salt, mayo, coriander leaves and cream. Mix well to combine. Add in the cheese if using. Mix well. Set aside.
- Remove the crusts from the sandwich bread slices and fill one side of the bread with the filling. Place another bread on top of the filling and gently press on top. Apply ghee on both sides slightly and set aside. Prepare all the sandwiches like these.
- Heat an iron pan or a sandwich maker and toast the sandwich slightly on both sides and serve. Its perfect for school lunch boxes.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Brunch
- Cuisine: Indian