Easy to make Eggless bakery style banana muffin recipe with nuts and a cinnamon streusel crumb topping. Without Eggs.
We are a muffin family. A banana muffin family. They make an awesome breakfast, a neat brunch, an after school snack – its just oh so perfect that I make it all the time. I have made hundreds of THIS banana muffins and they are the best. I mean you are just looking at the worlds best banana muffin recipe. Period. Its melt in your mouth fluffy and moist and the crumb is to die for. Don’t ya foggget -this is without eggs Banana muffin. The buttery cinnamon warmth that spreads into your house while baking – Bring em baby.
Do you feel bad when you see those brown spotty over ripe bananas that are lying in your dining table like forever??? and you are ready to trash it…Wait…you have found the best bananas for the muffins. Overly ripe bananas make the best banana muffins ever. I also have a neat idea for storing bananas. Whenever my bananas go over ripe ( which is like almost all the time ), I stash them in my freezer for later banana muffin use. cool! So that way I always have ripe bananas for the muffins. Just thaw them and you are good to GO!
This is one of the easiest banana muffin recipe. It uses the standard method of mixing the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. The crumb adds a nice crunch to the muffins which makes them to die for. I promise you wont settle down for one.
Did you know that most of the cinnamon we eat is not cinnamon but cassia????? True cinnamon is very expensive and comes from Srilanka. Most of the cinnamon we use in India and the USA is Cassia.
So no more stories. Lets get to bake some oh so good easy egg less banana crumb nut muffins.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup small-diced cashew-nut
- combine the flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl and stir well to mix.
- Melt the butter in a small pan.Remove from heat and add the brown sugar to the pan of melted butter and stir well.
- Add the butter mixture to the flour mixture.
- Set aside in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes while preparing the muffin batter.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- The dry ingredients - Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into the bowl. Add the diced cashew-nuts and stir well.
- The wet ingredients - Combine the sugar,milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Add the melted butter and blend.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Scrape the bowl and blend well. Don’t over-mix.
- Spoon the batter into the paper liners, filling each one to the top.
- Top each muffin with the crumb topping. Approximately 2 tablespoon each for a muffin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool slightly, remove from the pan, and serve.