Recipe for Leftover Rice Dosa recipe. Excellent recipe for utilizing leftover rice. Leftover rice recipes. Easy and instant leftover rice dosa recipe.
- 1 1/2 cup leftover rice
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (atta)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sprigs curry leaves
- 1 dried red chillies
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dosa batter
- 1.5 – 2 cups water
- Take a mixie / blender and add in the left over rice, wheat flour (atta), cumin seeds, salt, curry leaves and dried red chillies. Add in a cup of water and grind to a smooth paste. The batter will be thick.
- Thin out the batter with about half a cup of water. Add water little by little so the batter doesn’t go very watery. The batter should be of pouring consistency. Now add in a cup of dosa batter. Mix well.
- Heat a dosa pan / skillet until hot. Let the flame be at high. Pour a ladle of the batter onto the skillet. Cover the skillet and cook the dosa for little over a minute on each side.
- Serve the dosa with your favorite chutney.
Please dont add more than the mentioned amount of cooked rice. The recipe wont come properly.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Tamilnadu