Neer Dosa Recipe. Made with rice and coconut. Easy neer dosa recipe. Mangalorean Kannada style recipe.
- 1 Cup Raw rice (250 ml)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peanut oil to grease the pan
- Soak the rice in water for atleast 3 hours. Soaking the rice overnite also works.
- After soaking, grind the rice along with coconut to a smooth paste.
- Add in the salt. Add in the water to dilute the batter.
- Heat a dosa pan / skillet until hot. Slightly grease the pan with oil. Take a ladle full of batter and pour it on the pan. Gently rotate the pan so the batter spreads evenly on the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for two minutes. Neer dosa is cooked only on one side. Remove from the pan.
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: South Indian