- 2 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 2 medium sized Onions, finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 medium Tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 medium Capsicum, finely chopped
- 200 grams Paneer, shredded
- 5–6 stalks Coriander Leaves, chopped
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it until hot. Add in the cumin seeds and let it splutter. Once the cumin seeds pop, add in the finely chopped onions and the green chillies. If you want it spicy add more green chillies and you can cut it finely and add if you like to eat chillies. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame until the onions are soft and tender.
- Add in the finely chopped tomatoes, chopped capsicum and the salt. Cook for another 3-4 minutes in medium flame until the tomatoes are lightly cooked and the capsicum is soft.
- In the mean time, shred the paneer. Once the tomato capsicum mixture is cooked, add in the paneer and saute to combine. Add in the coriander leaves and mix well to combine. Immediately remove from heat.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Side dish
- Cuisine: North Indian