Easy and spicy recipe for pepper chicken. Dry style pepper chicken recipe with step by step pictures.
- 300 grams cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 teaspoon ghee (1 teaspoon + 1 teaspoon)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 sprig curry leaves ( 1sprig + 1 sprig)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Shred the boiled chicken into small pieces. Set aside.
- Heat a teaspoon of ghee in a pan and add in the onion and a sprig of chopped curry leaves.
- Add in the salt and pepper powder. If you want it spicy, add extra black pepper powder. Saute till the onions are soft.
- Add in the shredded chicken and saute for 5 minutes more. Add a teaspoon of ghee and more curry leaves and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Tamilnadu