Recipe for easy Thai red curry recipe made with veggies and coconut milk. Made with ready-made thai red curry paste.
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3 tablespoon thai red curry paste
- 4 cups diced veggies (egg plants, mushrooms, onion, bell peppers)
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 ml canned coconut milk
- 2 sprigs spring onions, chopped
- Heat oil in a pan and add in 3 tablespoon of the red curry paste. Fry for a minute. Add in the diced veggies and saute for a minute more.
- Add in the red chilli flakes and water. Cook the veggies for 5-7 minutes. Check for seasoning. The red curry paste is already salty. Add salt only if necessary.
- Once the veggies are cooked but firm, add in the coconut milk. I have used canned coconut milk. Simmer just for a minute more.
- Garnish with spring onions and remove from heat. Serve hot with rice.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Curry
- Cuisine: Thai