Baby potato fry recipe.
- 500 grams baby Potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 3 tablespoon Peanut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 5–6 sprigs finely chopped Curry leaves
- 10 cloves finely chopped Garlic
- 2 medium Onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in a pan until hot. Add in the mustard seeds and fennel seeds. Let it splutter. Add in the chopped garlic and the chopped curry leaves. Fry for a minute. Now add in the sliced onions. Fry till the onions are soft.
- Add in the boiled and peeled potatoes, pepper powder and salt. Reduce the flame to low and fry the potatoes for 30 minutes in low flame. Saute once in every 5 minutes gently so the potatoes does not break and also does not scorch at the bottom of the pan.
- The baby potato fry is done when the potatoes are brown and roasted.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Side dish
- Cuisine: South Indian