Easy 5 ingredient recipe for baked vanilla yogurt with orange glaze sauce. Beginners recipe.
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (Amul cream works fine)
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon orange marmalade
- Take a bowl and add in half a cup each of plain yogurt, heavy cream and condensed milk.
- Add in the vanilla extract.
- Mix everything well until smooth. Pour it in ramekins and bake in a 120° celsius oven for 15-20 minutes. No need to preheat the oven for this recipe. After 15 minutes, the middle of the ramekins should be jiggly. If its still liquid, bake for a couple of minutes more. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Take 2 tablespoon of orange marmalade or jam of your choice and add in 2 tablespoon of water. Bring it to a simmer until the jam has melted. Allow it to cool a bit and pour a tablespoon of the melted syrup on each ramekin. Refrigerate for 6-8 hours in the fridge and serve cold.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Indian