Baked Broccoli Nuggets recipe. Easy and Healthy school lunch box snack idea. 5 ingredient recipe. We call it as HULK green nuggets. Kid friendly food.
- 500 grams Broccoli
- 250 grams Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Egg
- Roughly chop the broccoli into small pieces. Grind the broccoli in a food processor or a mixie until the texture is like rice.
- Add in the shredded cheddar cheese, one egg, Pepper powder and Garlic Powder. Combine all the ingredients well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Make 2 inch patties and line it on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375 F degree oven for 45 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: American