Recipe for a simple Capsicum Pepper Fry, Kudaimilagai Milagu Kari. Perfect accompaniment with roti, chapati or rice. Recipe with step by step pictures.
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil or Indian gingely oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 5–6 cloves garlic
- 2 onions, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 3 capsicum, sliced (about 2.5 cups)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup spring onions, chopped
- Heat coconut oil or gingely oil (Indian sesame oil) in a pan and add in the cumin seeds and few cloves of garlic.
- Add in the sliced onions. Saute for 3-4 minutes until the onions are soft.
- Add in the sliced capsicum and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in black pepper and salt.
- Add in the spring onions and mix well. Remove from heat. Serve hot!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: side dish
- Cuisine: Tamilnadu