Recipe for homemade iced coffee made with instant coffee and condensed milk. Can be made in two minutes. Easy iced coffee recipe.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoon condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- Take a kettle and boil 1/4 cup of water. Add in a teaspoon of instant coffee granules. Add in two tablespoon of condensed milk and switch off the flame. Shake the kettle a bit so the condensed milk gets mixed evenly.
- Take a mug and add in this mixture.
- Top it off with ice cubes and milk.
- Stir with a spoon and enjoy!
You can add more coffee if you want a stronger drink.
You can add more condensed milk if you want it more sweeter.
Add a little half and half instead of milk if you want a richer coffee.
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American