Recipe for easy fudge brownies recipe. This recipe uses eggs. Recipe with step by step pictures.
- 120 grams butter
- 300 grams sugar (powder the sugar in mixie)
- 3 large eggs
- 70 grams cocoa powder
- 120 grams Maida (All Purpose Flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 175 grams milk chocolate chips (or) dark chocolate chips
- You will need an 8 inch square pan or a 9 inch round pan. Make sure to line the pan with parchment paper. Make sure to line the sides of the pan too.
- Melt the butter until just melted and warm. Set aside.
- Take a bowl and add in the melted butter and the powdered sugar. Whisk well to combine.
- Add one egg at a time and whisk well so the eggs combine uniformly in the butter sugar mixture.
- Take a sieve and add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Sift the ingredients. Add in the sifted flour-cocoa mixture to the bowl. Gently whisk well to combine. Cocoa powder takes a bit of a time to mix. So mix gently until all the dry ingredients are well mixed and no flour/ cocoa is visible.
- Now add in the chopped chocolate. Remove the whisk and use a spatula to mix in the chocolate.
- Transfer the fudge brownie batter in the parchment lined pan. Using a spatula, gently smooth out the batter.
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Bake the brownies for 35 minutes. After the baking time, the top should look dry. The inside will still be gooey. Remove the pan and set aside to cool. If using a bigger pan, the brownies may bake in less time. Baking the brownie in a bigger pan will bake faster. In that case, look for the dry top texture. The edges will become really firm while the center will be slightly wet inside.
- Cool the pan completely for two hours. Cut the brownie in pieces. If its very gooey, try refrigerating for sometime and cut again.
- I have used Hersheys cocoa powder and store bought milk chocolate.