Indian style Coriander Mint Chutney for Sandwich. Green chutney. Can be served with Vadapav, Bhel, Dhokla, Samosa and Chaat. Use it as a spread or as a dip.
- 1 cup Coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup Mint leaves
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 inch piece Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Jaggery
- Juice of a small Lemon
- 2 tablespoon Sunflower/Vegetable Oil
- Wash and clean the coriander leaves (cilantro) and mint leaves and set aside. Take a blender / mixie and add in all the ingredients except the oil to the blender.
- Grind everything together without adding water. Pulse 5-6 times for a minute. The chutney will come together smooth on its own. Add in the sunflower oil or vegetable oil and pulse it for another 10 seconds. Taste for seasoning.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Chutney, Sandwich Spread, Dips
- Cuisine: Indian