Recipe for Green Peppercorn Pickle made in lemon brine and salt. Kurumilagu oorugai.
- 150 grams green peppercorn with stem
- 10 Indian Lemons
- 1/4 cup Salt
- Wash and dry the green peppercorn.
- Cut the pepper into small strips.Cut them about 1 to 1.5 inch in size.
- Add in the juice of 10 Indian Lemons. The juice should cover all the peppercorn in the bottle.
- Add in 1/4 cup of salt.
- Cover the bottle with a lid and shake well. Set aside. Shake the bottle once everyday for the next 10 days. You can start consuming the pickle after that. Its yum!
- Category: Pickles
- Cuisine: Tamilnadu - Kongunad