Recipe for homemade soft paneer from milk. Recipe for paneer made at home from scratch. Homemade paneer video recipe.
- 1 liter milk
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- Boil a liter of milk. Let it come to a full boil.
- Once it comes to a full boil, add in the vinegar and mix with a spatula. The milk will instantly curdle.
- Strain on a cotton towel / muslin cloth lined colander.
- Wash the strained paneer with water. It helps in removing the sourness from the vinegar.
- Add a weight on top of the cloth so the excess moisture gets removed.
- After 20 minutes, remove the weight and cut the cheese into cubes.
- Category: Basics
- Cuisine: Indian