Recipe from Marmalade Springs Resort Wayanad, Kerala – Refreshing Citrus juice mocktail. Marmalade Springs Wild oranges are to die for!
- 2 inch piece ginger, peeled
- 1 medium sized Mosambi, peeled
- 1 Indian lime, seeds removed (do not peel skin)
- 5 Tablespoon Sugar
- 3 Cardamom
- 2 Cups, 500 ml Water
- A big pinch of salt
- Take a small mixie jar and add in the sugar and cardamom and grind to a powder.
- In the same jar, add in the ginger, mosambi and lime. Add one cup of water to the mixture. Pulse it several times. Then, strain. To the strained mixture add one more cup of water and a big pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Serve immediately. If you wish, add in some ice cubes.
- Category: Mocktail
- Cuisine: South Indian, Kerala