- 200 grams murungai ilai / moringa leaves
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sesame / gingely oil
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 onions, finely chopped (1 cup chopped onions)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat gingely oil / sesame oil in a pan and add in the mustard seeds when the oil is hot. Let the mustard seeds splutter, add in the chopped onions. Fry for a couple of minutes until the onions are soft.
- Coarsely crush black pepper and fennel seeds in a mortar and pestle. Add it to the pan and saute for a minute.
- Add in the cleaned moringa leaves to the pan. Add in the salt.
- Saute for five minutes on medium flame until the leaves are cooked and there is very less moisture left.
- Break the eggs into the pan and scramble the eggs.
- Serve hot with rice.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Tamilnadu