Recipe for Street food favorite, Egg Kalakki – Muttai Kalakki. Soft scrambled eggs cooked in a masala.
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoon Kurma Gravy of your choice
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper powder
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves
- Break an egg and add in the gravy and a pinch of salt. Mix well. Set aside.
- Heat a skillet till hot. The pan has to super hot for making kalakki. Add in a teaspoon of oil and pour the egg mixture onto the pan. Move quickly and gather the egg mixture to the middle as if you are trying to make a small pocket. Let it sit there for 5-10 seconds. The outer part of the egg will be cooked while the inside is still soft and velvety.
- Remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves and pepper powder. Serve hot.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Tamilnadu