Indian style recipe for Pasta with white sauce. Pasta dish flavoured with cheese, butter roux and vegetables. Easy to make Indo – Italian Recipe.
- 1 cup dry pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup cheese (like parmesan, mozzarella and cheddar)
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Boil the pasta in salted water. Cook for 6-7 minutes stirring occasionally. Drain and set aside.
- Steam the veggies. Set aside.
- Heat a pan on a low flame and add in the butter and flour (maida). Saute for a minute on a low flame. Add in the milk. Add in chopped garlic and mix well on a low flame for a minute.
- Add in the cheese, cracked black pepper and salt.
- Add in the steamed veggies and the pasta. Saute for a minute, so the sauce will coat well on the pasta.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Italian