- 2 red onions, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 10 button mushrooms, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 sprigs mint leaves, chopped
- 3–4 tablespoons water to saute
- Mince the garlic, dice all the veggies and keep them ready.
- Just add the garlic and the veggies to a non stick pan. Add in a tablespoon of soy sauce. Saute for 10 minutes on medium flame. If you feel that the bottom is getting kind of stuck to the pan, add in couple of tablespoons of water to loosen. Add water in intervals of two minutes. Saute until the mushrooms are cooked and tender.
- Add in freshly ground black pepper and mint leaves. Mix well. Remove from heat.
Optional: Add a cup of shredded Tofu at the end to get the scrambled egg effect.
This recipe has been very slightly adapted from the engine 2 diet.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Continental