Recipe for Aloo Paneer Tikki, Potato Paneer Tikki Recipe. Easy shallow fried Tikki recipe.Perfect after school snack.
- 2 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 200 grams shredded paneer
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 3 sprigs coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml refined sunflower oil
- Take a big bowl and add in all the ingredients and mix well. Make lime size balls and gently press them into patties.
- Heat oil in a pan until hot. Place the patties and shallow fry on both sides until golden. Remove the tikkis and drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Indian