Baked Indian Style Potato Wedges
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- One 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamarind pulp
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 500 grams potatoes
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil for greasing baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Wash and Scrub the potatoes well. Cut each potato into 8 wedges with skin.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well with your hands until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Evenly grease a baking sheet with a teaspoon of oil and place the seasoned wedges in a single layer. Bake the wedges for 35 to 40 minutes until they are crisp and golden, turning them once or twice to ensure even baking.
- Serve hot, garnished with the cilantro.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Fusion