Copy Cat Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. The cookies are crispy and crunchy and easy to make at home. Recipe with step by step pictures.
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 150 grams fine granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 400 grams all purpose flour ( Maida)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 grams chocolate chip cookies
- Cream the butter (unsalted) and sugar for 3-4 minutes until fluffy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and beat for another two minutes.
- Add in the sifted all purpose flour (maida) and baking soda. Beat till the flour is well combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes to 200 degrees Celsius or 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion out the cookie on a silpat / parchment lined baking sheet. Using your fingers, slightly flatten the cookie dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the top has slightly browned. It will still be a little soft and will harden as it cools.
- Once the cookies are cool, store in an airtight container for upto a week.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: snack
- Cuisine: American