Easy recipe for fritters made with paneer, cheese and scallions. Perfect for parties. Can be made in advance. Spicy shallow fried fritters. Serve with hot sauce or ketchup.
- 2 cups paneer, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 5 green chillies, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup spring onion, chopped (green part only)
- 1 teasoon italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil for shallow frying
- Shred the paneer and cheese and set aside.
- Mix in all the ingredients to form a dough.
- Make small oblong patties by pressing a dough ball in your palm. Preferable 2 inches in size. Make it firm so it does not break while frying in hot oil.
- Shallow fry the patties in really hot oil for 2 minutes on each side. Gently keep turning the patties with a help of a spoon. Be gentle as the patties are fragile. Fry till the fritters are nice and golden. Drain on paper towels and serve hot with hot sauce or ketchup.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Indian - Fusion