Recipe for homemade easy pan fried garlic bread. Pan seared garlic bread. Made with spiced garlic butter made from scratch. Perfect for snack.
- 1/4 Cup Butter, at room temperature
- 1 Big Clove Garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8–10 crusty bread slices
- To the butter add in the aromatics. Finely minced garlic, Italian seasoning powder (any store bought variety would do fine), chilli flakes and salt.
- Apply about a teaspoon of butter on each side of the bread slice.
- Heat a griddle and place the buttered bread slices and toast on low-medium flame until the butter has melted and the toast is golden.
- Serve hot!
If you cannot get country bread, a day old normal sandwich slices would work equally well too!
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: garlic bread