- 8 Chapati / Roti
- 2 teaspoon peanut oil / vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 4 sprigs coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Cut the chapati into bits. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the onions, curry leaves and chopped green chillies. Add in the salt. Saute till the onions are soft.
- Break in the eggs and add in the pepper powder. Add in the chapati pieces immediately.
- Saute for five minutes until the chapati is completely dry and starting to crisp up a little. Finally add in the coriander leaves and mix well to combine. Remove from heat and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Indian