Recipe for Easy No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake made with Digestive biscuits.
- 250 grams Dark Chocolate
- 200 grams Canned Coconut Milk
- 75 grams Cashew-nuts, broken into four
- 1/2 teaspoon Real Vanilla Extract
- 25 McVities Digestive Biscuits (around 2 packs)
- 1 Teaspoon Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Hot Water
- Melt the chocolate and coconut milk in a double boiler. Add in the roasted cashews and vanilla extract. Add in 10 crumbled digestive biscuits. Whisk well to combine.
- Mix the instant coffee in hot water.
- Line the loaf tin with cling wrap.
- Dip the biscuits in coffee and layer on the loaf tin. Cover the biscuits with half a cup of the chocolate ganache mixture.
- Repeat the procedure by layering biscuits and ganache.
- Once all the ganache has been used, use a silicone spatula to even the top.
- Refrigerate the cake for 4-5 hours before serving. Run a knife on the sides of the pan to release the cake. Remove the cake from the mold and remove the cling wrap.
- Cut the cake into slices and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 hours
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: British