Pasta soup with veggies. One pot pasta soup that can be put together in less than 10 minutes. Easy comforting dinner recipe. With step by step pictures.
- Measurements Used – 1 Cup = 250 ml (approx) 1 teaspoon = 5 ml, 1 tablespoon = 15 ml
For the stock
- 2.5 cups water
- 1 veggie stock cube
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 potato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green beans
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup fresh green peas
- 1/2 cup macaroni pasta
Final finishing Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoon Parmesan cheese to serve
- Take a pressure pan and add in 2.5 cups of water. Add in one stock cube, Italian seasoning, black pepper and salt and bring it to a roaring boil. Let the stock cube fully melt.
- Add in the veggies and the macaroni pasta.
- Cook the pasta for 2 whistles in the pressure cooker.
- Wait for the pressure to settle down. Open the cooker and add in the butter and stir well. Let the butter melt completely.
- Serve in soup bowls with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Soup
- Cuisine: Italian