Quick to make and Super Easy Peach Salsa – Serve with chips, tortillas or Papadum. The juicy peaches paired with onion and greens is a sure winner.
- 500 grams peaches, diced
- 1/3 cup of purple onion, finely chopped
- Juice of a lime
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs mint leaves, chopped
- 3 sprigs coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- Take a bowl and add in all the ingredients and mix well.
- Chill the peach salsa mixture for 2 hours. Macerating fruits makes it super sweet by concentrating its flavours. Serve with your favorite baked tortilla chip or popadum.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Continental