Recipe for idlies tossed in podi. Podi idli recipe. South Indian Tamilnadu Style idlies coated with podi and sesame oil / nallennai.
- 15 mini Idlies
- 4 teaspoon Idli Podi
- 4 teaspoon Sesame Oil or Ghee
- 2 teaspoon chopped curry leaves
- Take a bowl and add in the idlies and 2 teaspoon of idli podi and 2 teaspoon of oil. Toss well to coat. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan and add in the chopped curry leaves. Saute for 10 seconds.
- Add in the idli mixture. Add in the remaining Podi in 2-3 intervals making sure the idlies are nicely coated and podi is fully absorbed before adding more podi.
- Switch off the heat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Tamilnadu