Recipe for Spring Onion Leaves Poriyal.
- 250 grams spring onion
- 1/2 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon besan flour
- 2 tablespoon fresh shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in a pan and add in the mustard seeds. Let the mustard seeds splutter.
- Add in the chopped spring onion.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes till the leaves are wilted and soft. Add in the besan, coconut, pepper powder and salt.
- Saute for a minute more.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Stir-fry
- Cuisine: Tamilnadu