Healthy Breakfast recipe for Vegetable Omelette with sprouted grains and ladies finger. Recipe with step by step pictures.
- 1 Cup Green Moong Lentil
- 2 tablespoon Black Urad Dal
- 1/2 teaspoon Fenugreek Seeds
- 6–7 Ladies Finger
- 1 Cup shredded veggies ( Cabbage, Carrot, Knol Khol, Beans, Beetroot etc…)
- 1 medium size onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 sprig curry leaves, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2–3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- Sesame Oil (Indian Gingely oil) for greasing the griddle
- Soak the moong dal, urad dal and fenugreek seeds in water over nite. Drain the water and allow it to sprout for a day.
- Take a mixie jar and grind the sprouted lentils and roughly chopped ladies finger. Add about half a cup of water to grind. Remove the mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- Add in the finely shredded veggies, green chillies, freshly ground black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Heat a dosa griddle until hot on medium flame. Ladle half a cup of batter and spread it on the pan. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of oil.
- Flip the omelette once after a minute. Cook the omelette for about a minute on each side, until golden.
- Serve hot with peanut chutney.
- Prep Time: 24 hours
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Tamilnadu